Thursday, January 13, 2011

pictures


Not a whole lot going on today, just still waiting for her chest tubes to stop draining. So I thought I would post a few pictures from last night and today. The first one is a picture someone took of us downstairs in the atrium which is a beautiful place with live plants and a waterfall . We go there to relax & get out of the room. The next two are pictures of just Princess Kylie in the atrium. After that is a picture of Kylie walking . We do A LOT of walking for two reasons 1st they say it will help her heal faster & 2nd we can only stand to sit in her room for so long before we all have meltdowns. The last two are pictures of Kylie by Big Bird and of her rocking in the rocking chair in her room. I hope you enjoyed these as much as we do. As always thank you for your continued prayers for us and for the other families up here.




3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever been to the atrium there...I thought I knew about every floor and corner of that hospital. Uh...I'm so curious now. I am going to have to visit the atrium sometime. It looks great!

    And she is adorable, just walking around pulling her "luggage". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fantastic!!!!! That nasty drainage. That's what we hear is the BIG issue with these 3rd surgeries. But she couldn't look BETTER! And she is soooo beautiful! What a little princess is right. A true miracle!! Pam Schooler

    ReplyDelete